Wireless conference system
WR 4000 is a 4 channels wireless conference system for UHF band. This system allows to save the desktop microphones wiring process, placing the receiver together with amplifi cation and mixing system and setting a functional and discrete system.
The receiver incorporates 2 LCD displays, showing each one the frequency information and state of 2 channels. Each channel has its independent volume control placed in the front panel.
In the rear panel are placed the individuals balanced outputs of each channel with XLR3 connectors and additional channel mix output with jack ¼”.
It also incorporates a squelch control for 2 adjacent channel adjustment.
The desktop microphones include a big dimensions activation button, this activation is showed when the red ring around microphone. It also incorporates individual volume control.
- Wireless conference system.
- UHF band.
- Can be used 6 systems with 24 microphone at the same time.
- 4 channels with individual volume control.
- 2 LCD displays for frequency information and state of each channel.
- Individual balanced XLR3 outputs + 1 mixed output through jack ¼”.
- Squelch control.
- Desktop microphones with activation button, volume control and LED.
Technical data WR 4000:
- Band: UHF (500-900 MHz).
- T.H.D.: 0.005 %.
- Modulation type: FM.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz (+3 dB).
- SNR: > 100 dB.
- Harmonic distortion: > 0.8%.
- Effective distance: 50-80 m.
RECEIVER (WR 4000 C)
- System: Quartz oscillator circuit and constant frequency.
- Sensitivity: 10 uV/ 40 dB EMF.
- De-Emphasis: 50 mS.
- Audio level output: 0 - 0.35 V p.p.
- Output impedance: 5 kΩ.
- Main supply: 220V /50 Hz.
MICROPHONE (WCM 400)
- Type: Condenser.
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz.
- SNR: > 98 dB.
- Channel rejection: > 80 dB v.
- Harmonic distortion: > 5 %.
- Microphone sensitivity: - 47 ±3 dB @ 1kHz.
- Receiver Sensitivity: 50 uS (SINAD=20 dB).
- Audio level output: 0 a ±400 mv (indiv.) 0 a ±200 mv (mix).
- Main supply: 2 x 1,5v battery